Its a new year and a new giveaway for my followers!
Since I recently got the chance to visit s.Korea i thought i would share some of the items i got with you guys so i am hosting a giveaway!
- BB cream Bright Fit (light beige)
- Baking powder face wash
- Milky you face wash
- Happy face wash
- Oh m’Eye line (black liquid eyeliner)
- Kissful Lip concealer
- Dear Darling Tint
- Lovely cookie blusher (strawberry choux)
- 4 face masks (theSAEM,TONYMOLY,Etude house)
- Pocket bunny moist mist
- Bubble hair color
- 2 strawberry (for hair)
- 1 pair of grey circle lens (0.00)
- I♡Korea shirt
- Pink earmuff
- Cat paw (you put your feet in it)
- Pencil case + 2 cute pens
- Pocket bunny holder
- Must be following me/IG since it is a giveaway for my followers.
- Reblog as much as you like
- Likes count
- Must be comfortable about giving information
- Ask box must be OPEN/ Winner will have 4 days to respond
- Giveaway ends May 18th, 2014
**DO NOT DELETE TEXT POST
Although it’s still the 10th in America, it’s the 11th in Japan so I thought I’d post this.
明日で2011年3月11日の東日本大震災から3年ですね。3年前人助けに挑んだ消防隊、レスキュー隊、警察官、もちろんDMATと一般人たちが皆助け合ったからこそ日本が少しずつ立ち上がれたと思います。本当にそういう人に感謝ですね。津波とか地震は自然ですからどうしようもないですね。。。(/ _ ; ) 失われた方たちのために祈ってます。
11.03.11: 3 years on. I am glad japan survived through the worst earthquake of the century. RIP to the deceased and hope all live on well.